Friday, February 18, 2011

It's all about Mimco...

I can't go too much further without sharing one of my all time favorite handbag designers. Mimco is an Australian brand and the designs are classy and chic yet funky and unlike anything else out there. I can't get enough!


Tip: Check out the UK version of the Mimco website. The brand is less popular there (albeit gaining momentum rapidly) and therefore the sales are really great. Also, with the weak Pound there are more bargains to be had.



My latest Mimco purchase is the Zetta Nappy Bag. I don't actually have kids but this is the perfect travel bag - it fits a laptop and all the essentials for travelling near or far. It has the right amount of external pockets for stashing stuff and even has an external pocket the perfect size for magazines.


Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment